On 19 July we lifted some Covid restrictions, to find out more about the changes see our Visitor FAQs.
- Book your tickets online – please note tickets cannot be purchased online on the day of your visit, tickets can be purchased on the door (subject to availability).
- Contact our Bookings & Information team
Your Palace for a Year
Our standard admission tickets include free return visits for a year from the date of issue, at no extra cost (excluding promotional offers and group tickets).
Royal Pavilion Annual Pass
This pass is ideal for those making a visit to just one of our museums.
Child* (5-18) £10.00
*We welcome all unaccompanied children aged 14 and over to all our sites. Children under the age of 14 will need to be accompanied by a person aged over 16.
2 adults with up to 2 children £42.00
1 adult with up to 2 children £26.00
Multi Attraction Annual Pass
If you live in Brighton & Hove or are a regular visitor, this pass will provide you with unlimited access to our museums for a year (check each venue for seasonal opening times).
Discounted day tickets
These discounted tickets can only be used once on the day of issue.
Brighton & Hove Residents (BN1, BN2, BN3 and BN41 postcodes) £8.00 plus up to 4 accompanying children free of charge (not applicable for the annual pass)
- proof of Brighton & Hove residency is required per adult – eg driving licence, council tax/utility bill
- 14-18 year olds visiting independently require proof of Brighton & Hove residency – eg bus pass, school uniform
Students (registered at Brighton & Sussex University & Greater Brighton MET) £8.00
- A student card confirming current undergraduate or postgraduate study is required.
Carers accompanying disabled visitors Free
Become a Gift aid visitor at no extra cost
Choosing to Gift Aid your admission will not cost you a penny more, but would enable The Royal Pavilion & Museums Trust, a registered charity, to benefit from an additional 25p from the UK Government for every £1 of your admission. To be able to Gift Aid your admission you need to be a UK tax payer and we can only claim Gift Aid if you are purchasing for yourself and your family.
You can enjoy free admission to the Royal Pavilion all year round by becoming a member of the Royal Pavilion & Museums Trust.
You will enjoy a range of benefits and support our work.
For groups of 12 or more visit our Travel Trade and Groups page