Travel and Trade Groups
The Royal Pavilion, Brighton Museum & Art Gallery and Preston Manor offer a great day out in Brighton for groups.
We offer group tours and group discounts on guide books for groups of 12 or more people, as well as free group leader tickets.
Find all the information you need to give your group an unforgettable day out in Brighton.
To find out more about group bookings and tours contact our Bookings & Information Team
Telephone 03000 290901
International number +44 (0)1273 071273
- The Royal Pavilion offers a great day out, at a discount, for groups of 12 or more.
- Pre-booked groups can enjoy self-guided visits, or can book a guided tour in advance.
- Guided tour charge based on a minimum of 15 people.
- The Royal Pavilion can accommodate groups of up to 75 at any one time (larger groups will be split).
- An audio guide, available in various languages, is available on handsets or via a smartphone. Handsets can be booked in advance, with reduced rates available for groups. The smartphone guide is available for £1 per visitor and you can download this in advance of your visit, or on arrival using your phones data connection or our free Wi-Fi at the entrance.
Handsets can be collected at the ticket desk or access the smartphone guide when you arrive by scanning a QR code or using this link. We recommend using the QR code reader on your device’s camera to scan the code. Our staff can help you use the audio guide, but please note that we cannot assist large groups with accessing our Wi-Fi.
- We also offer discounted guidebooks when 15 or more are purchased.
Telephone 03000 290901. Calls are charged at the local rate Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
International calls only +44 (0)1273 071273
Guided tours of the Palace and/or gardens are available for groups of up to 30 people (larger groups can book two or more tours).
A Tactile Tour for the visually impaired and a British Sign Language (BSL) Interpreted tour for the hard of hearing are both available.
Please note that during July and August we do not admit unbooked groups into the Royal Pavilion at weekends as the building is very busy at these times. Please book your group in with our bookings team, who will be able to give you a time slot for entry.
Find out about disabled access to the Royal Pavilion
- We offer discounts for pre-booked groups of 12 or more visitors to Brighton Museum.
- Groups can enjoy self-guided visits, or book a guided tour for an additional fee.
Brighton Museum’s Top 10
Our whistle-stop tour looks at the best the museum has to offer, and how to make the most of it during your visit.
Self-guided Visit – Available all year
Maximum 75 people per group, larger groups will be split.
Guided Tour – 1 Hour, Available all year
Maximum group size 30 per tour, larger groups will be split. Please note that only in-house guides are permitted to conduct tours.
All areas of the museum are accessible for wheelchair users and people with limited mobility. There is a passenger lift and a fully accessible toilet.
Find out more about accessibility in Brighton Museum.
Brighton Museum can accommodate groups of up to 75 people at any one time (larger groups will be split).
Combine the Royal Pavilion, Brighton Museum and Preston Manor
Adjacent to Brighton Museum & Art Gallery, The Royal Pavilion is an exotic Palace open all year and can offer self-guided visits or for an additional fee we have a range of audio guides and guided tours available.
Visit Preston Manor to step back in time in this perfectly preserved Edwardian home. Open all year for guided tours and from April-September for independent visits.
Preston Manor is currently closed to the general public but is open for special events and pre-booked school groups.
10 to 19 February 2023
Download the group Prices for Brighton & Hove Museums 2023
Parking & Transport
Royal Pavilion and Brighton Museum & Art Gallery,
Royal Pavilion Gardens, Brighton BN1 1FN
- Drop off points are located on Church Street (BN1 1UE) at the North end of the Royal Pavilion Estate or by the Sealife Centre near Brighton Palace Pier
- Coach parking is available at the eastern end of Madeira Drive (BN1 1PS), east of Brighton Palace Pier by using pay and display machines.
- Madeira Drive can be closed for special events preventing access to the coach park. Please contact Outdoor Events (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) on 01273 292711/292712 or VisitBrighton (Mon-Fri 11am-3pm) on 01273 290337 for information
- Brighton railway station with connections to Gatwick, London Victoria, London Bridge, Luton and Ashford International is a 15 minutes’ walk away.
- Local buses stop near Brighton Museum & Art Gallery at either Old Steine or North Street.
Preston Drove, Brighton BN1 6SD
- Coaches can drop off and park directly in front of Preston Manor. Enter the drive from the entrance on Preston Drove.
- Free parking is available onsite for visitors to Preston Manor. Enter the drive from the entrance on Preston Drove.
- Preston Park railway station with connections to London, Gatwick and Luton is a 10 minute walk away.
- Buses 5, 5A, 59 from Brighton City Centre stop near Preston Manor
19 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AB
- Coaches can drop off in front of the museum on New Church Road.
- There are no on-site parking facilities and parking in the city is limited. There are pay and display bays in the residential streets surrounding the museum.
- Hove railway station is a 15-20 minute walk away.
- Buses 1, 1A, 6, 49 and 49A from Brighton city centre stop near Hove Museum.
Booth Museum of Natural History,
194 Dyke Road, Brighton BN1 5AA
- Coaches can drop off in front of the museum on Dyke Road.
- There is no on street parking suitable for coaches – coach parking is at far eastern end of Madeira Drive BN2 1PS.
- There is no on-site private parking available, but there are pay and display bays in front of the museum.
- Bus number 27 can be taken from Brighton city centre or Brighton train station. Alight at stop Booth Museum just after the Port Hall Road stop.
- The Booth Museum is an approximate 30 minute walk uphill from the city centre and an approximate 20-30 minute uphill walk from Brighton or Hove train stations.
Group Booking Form
We will allocate your group a timed entry slot, late or un-booked groups may have admission refused.
Please call the booking office on 03000 290901 if you are delayed and we will do our best to accommodate you. If you are late we cannot guarantee the availability of guided tours.
We will require two working day’s notice to cancel or amend your booking or you may be charged in full.
If we have to cancel a guided tour without notice, the guiding fee will not be charged and the group can enter unguided.
Group leaders are responsible for the behaviour of the group and must remain with them at all times. Any groups posing a threat to the health, safety and enjoyment of other visitors will be asked to leave.
Methods of Payment
We accept the following methods of payment
Company cheques made payable to Royal Pavilion & Museums Trust (by post or on arrival)
Cash (on arrival)
If you bring more than 100 visitors to our venues per year you will benefit from opening a credit account.
Account customers benefit from
Exclusive discounted prices
Account management and marketing support
To open an account, please complete the account application form and return it to the address on the form, or email email@example.com and someone will contact you.