General guidance for teachers on school sessions and how to book. Details about the sessions we offer can be found on the relevant pages for each museum:
- Brighton Museum
- Royal Pavilion
- Preston Manor
- Booth Museum of Natural History
- Hove Museum & Art Gallery
How to book
You can contact our Bookings & Information team at email@example.com or phone 03000 290900 and select option 1 for schools.
Teachers may also wish to download and complete a booking form which can be emailed to us.
School sessions start from £4.50 per pupil. Our fees for 2021-22 can be found on this downloadable PDF.
Frequently Asked Questions
Two FAQs are available as PDFs. One covers general queries, while the other addresses issues that may be faced by SEND pupils or those with access requirements.
We updated our risk assessments in August 2021 to cover school visits. These can be downloaded below.
- RPMT Schools Learning Handling Objects RA 21-22 [PDF]
- RPMT Schools Learning Lunchrooms RA 21-22 [PDF]
- RPMT Schools Learning Organised Group Visit RA 21-22 [PDF]
- RPMT Schools Learning Art Activity RA 21-22 [PDF]
- RPMT Schools Learning Food Handling RA 21-22 [PDF]
You can find many useful digital resources in the Discover section of our website, or check out this list of items by popular topic.