How to book
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to book and enjoy your special day at the Royal Pavilion.
A step by step guide
- Decide on a possible date or dates for your wedding day.
- Call or email us to check availability.
- Book an appointment to come and view the rooms within the palace that are available for ceremonies and receptions. Make a provisional booking if required.
- Call the Brighton Register Office on 01273 292016 to check if they have the date and time available to carry out your ceremony. If yes, book the date with them also.
- When you have decided to go ahead with the booking contact us confirming both of your names, your address, a contact number and the date and time of your ceremony and or reception.
- We will then send you confirmation of your booking along with your Hire Agreement.
- Contact your local Register Office (nearest to where you both live) to book an appointment to give notice; you must both attend the appointment. NB This must be done no less than 28 days prior to your ceremony date.
- On receipt of your Hire Agreement from us, sign and return it along with your deposit. To pay your deposit via credit or debit card please call 03000 290900 and quote your booking reference number as stated on your Hire Agreement.
- At least eight weeks prior to your wedding day pay the final balance us.
- Approximately one week prior to your wedding day, contact us to go through the final details of your ceremony and or reception.