Corporate partnerships are vital to Brighton & Hove Museums, we rely on your support to help conserve our amazing buildings and collections, to create a diverse programme of exhibitions and develop schools and community learning programmes, today and for future generations.
Your business can benefit from an association with Brighton’s iconic historic buildings and collections and world-class exhibitions.
Brighton & Hove Museums, including the Royal Pavilion, manage some of the most popular attractions in the South-East. Our museums attract hundreds of thousands of visitors a year from all over the world.
We offer a rich and varied range of opportunities to meet commercial and corporate social responsibility objectives, including sponsorship of our exhibitions, funding vital programmes supporting schools, disadvantaged young people and other community groups, donations to conserve our historic collections, gift in kind support to help maintain our buildings and employee volunteering.
For further information on Corporate Partnerships please contact us
Telephone 01273 071368
In return, we offer a range of benefits that can be tailor-made to meet your business needs:
- behind-the-scenes tours of our buildings and collections
- free entry to exhibitions and tours for your staff and stakeholders
- hire of our unique event spaces for corporate hospitality
- invites to private views and VIP events
- offers and promotions to museum visitors and members
- increased brand awareness to a diverse, affluent UK and International audience
- significant brand reach through partnership marketing and PR campaigns
- employee volunteering opportunities
- exclusive expert talks and content creation
We believe passionately that culture and creativity are for everyone, everywhere, every day.