Brighton Museum will reopen at 11am on Thursday 3 December.
- Read our Covid-19 Visitor FAQs for further information
Open all year
Christmas and New Year opening times
- Thursday 24 December — last admission at 2pm.
- Friday 25 & Saturday 26 December — closed.
- Sunday 27 December – open.
- Monday 28 December — closed.
- Tuesday 29 – Thursday 31 December — open.
- Friday 1 January — open at 11am.
Normal opening hours will resume from 2 January 2021.
There is currently no café in this building. Refreshments are available nearby, including the Pavilion Gardens Café (seasonal opening only).
For information about group visits and bookings visit our Travel Trade and Groups page
For information about school visits and bookings visit our School Visits page
We regret that we currently do not have the facilities to store any luggage or Items, including prams and buggies.
Please note that the Egyptology and Archaeology galleries are currently closed due to Covid regulations. We apologise for the inconvenience. Why not visit Preston Manor instead and explore the most haunted house in Sussex through our family animal trail instead?