- Book your tickets online – please note tickets cannot be purchased online on the day of your visit, tickets can be purchased on the door (subject to availability).
- Contact our Bookings & Information Team
Your Museum for a Year
Entry is FREE for Brighton & Hove residents (with proof of residency).
These tickets prices do not include entry to the Goal Power! Women’s Football 1894-2022 exhibition (opens on 18 June 2022)
Our standard admission tickets include free return visits for a year from the date of issue, at no extra cost (excluding promotional offers and group tickets).
Brighton Museum Annual Pass
This pass is ideal for those making a visit to just one of our museums.
Child* (5-18) £3.60
*We welcome all unaccompanied children aged 14 and over to all our museums. Children under the age of 14 will need to be accompanied by a person aged over 16.
2 adults with up to 2 children £18.50
1 adult with up to 2 children £11.00
Multi Attraction Annual Pass
If you live in Brighton & Hove or are a regular visitor, this pass will provide you with unlimited access to our museums for a year, plus the current exhibition (check each venue for seasonal opening times).
Admission to the museum and Goal Power! exhibition (opens on 18 June)
Brighton & Hove resident Adult £3.50
(Proof of adult residence required at museum entrance. Applies only to those living in postcodes BN1, BN2, BN3 or BN41 and students studying at Brighton or Sussex University).
Brighton & Hove resident Child FREE
Non-resident Adult £11.00
Non-resident Child (5-18) £3.60
2 adults with up to 2 children £25.60
1 adult with up to 2 children £14.60
Free entry to the museum
Brighton & Hove residents living within postcodes BN1, BN2, BN3 or BN41 and students studying at Brighton or Sussex University can enjoy free admission to Brighton Museum all year round:
- All Brighton & Hove residents and accompanying children are free. Proof of Brighton & Hove residency is required per adult eg driving licence, council tax / utility bill.
- 14-18 year olds visiting independently require proof of Brighton & Hove residency – eg bus pass, school uniform.
- Students registered at either Brighton or Sussex University are also entitled to free admission even if they live outside of the city. A student card confirming current undergraduate or postgraduate study is required.
Carers accompanying disabled visitors also go free.
You can enjoy free admission to Brighton Museum & Art Gallery and its special exhibitions all year round by becoming a member of the Royal Pavilion & Museums Trust.
You will enjoy a range of benefits and support our work.