A visit to the Royal Pavilion is a unique experience for all the family.
We welcome all unaccompanied children aged 14 and over to all our sites. Children under the age of 14 will need to be accompanied by a person aged over 16.
Audio guides for families
We offer a free audio guide that you can use on your mobile phone. The guide includes a special tour for children that they can enjoy while following their family through the building.
- baby changing facilities and buggy park
- accessible toilet on the ground floor at the entrance
- children’s trail
- children’s guidebook available at the entrance and in the Royal Pavilion Shop
- a well-stocked Royal Pavilion Shop with lots of unusual ‘pocket money’ toys
- assistance for disabled visitors
- We will happily store prams and buggies while you visit our venues, but space restrictions mean that we’re unable to store large bags or luggage.
Download and print a trail that children can follow and complete during their visit. Please bring your own pencil as pens are not permitted inside the palace.
- Dragon Quest (for over 6s) [PDF]
- Dragon Quest (for over 10s) [PDF]
- Royal Pavilion Garden Explorer trail for children [PDF]