This page is about a temporary display that took place between 17 November 2018 to 1 January 2019
Experience a magical Christmas at the Royal Pavilion. The spectacular Banqueting Room table is laid with Georgian style desserts and the palace is transformed with festive decorations and glittering trees.
A replica of Queen Victoria’s sleigh awaits you and your family in the Music Room. Create your own festive photos to remember the day using our dressing up hats and accessories and don’t forget to share your photos with us #RoyalPavilionXmas @brightonmuseums
Pick up our free Meet the Dragons family trail and see who you can find as you set off on your tour round the palace. Available every day.
Drop-in craft activities take place on these dates:
Saturday 8 & Sunday 9, Saturday 15 & Sunday 16, Friday 21, Saturday 22 & Sunday 23 December, 11am-5pm (last admission 4.30pm).
Drop-in during opening hours
- Free with Royal Pavilion admission
- Members FREE
- Half price for B&H residents (proof of residency required), with up to 4 accompanying children free of charge
- History Pass available for non-residents (joint ticket to the Royal Pavilion & Brighton Museum)
- Visit the Royal Pavilion admission charges page for more information
Watch us decorate the Royal Pavilion in our Christmas time-lapse
- Brighton Museum – Make a day of it and visit The Snowman™ exhibition at Brighton Museum between 20 October 2018 to 6 January 2019.
- Preston Manor – Visit Father Christmas himself as he drops-in to Preston Manor with his magical Elf on Saturday 15 & Sunday 16 December & Thursday 20 to Sunday 23 December.