Free images for press use only.
Access to these images requires a password. If you do not have a current password, please email email@example.com with a brief description of your intended use.
Other images from our collections are available, but may be subject to licence fees. See our Image Reproduction page for further details.
Terms of Press Image Use
Unless otherwise indicated by a licence agreement, press images are supplied on the understanding that they are on loan to the user, and are accepted under the following terms and conditions:
- That the reproductions are accompanied by the name of the artist, the title and date of work, and the owner credit line/copyright;
- That the reproductions are not cropped, overprinted, tinted or subject to any form of derogatory treatment, without the prior approval of the copyright owner;
- That the images are only reproduced to illustrate an article or feature reviewing or reporting on the exhibition, event or activity for which they were loaned, (section 30(i) and (ii) of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) – and only until the exhibition, event or activity has finished;
- That any reproductions that accompany an article are not used for marketing or advertising purposes;
- That any separate terms and conditions of use required by the image owner (if not RPM) are abided by
Further press images of our collections, events and exhibitions are available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.