The Museum Collective is a group for young people aged 14-25 who regularly meet in Brighton Museum & Art Gallery
What can you do in the Museum Collective?
- Regular behind the scenes tours
- Coming up with ideas for and organising events
- Meeting staff and learning more about careers in museums
- Acting as a youth advisory panel for the museum
- Working with artists on creative projects
- Meet new people
- Try something different..
The Museum Collective meets once a month on a Tuesday evening 5-7pm, and they are always looking for new members.
If you would like to come along to our next meeting, please contact Sarah Pain at email@example.com.
or call 01273 292854.