Come and join us for a fun day of creativity at Hove Museum with Making Day: Christmas Crafters.
- Start: 30th November 2019 at 11:00 am
- End: 30th November 2019 at 4:00 pm
- Categories: Events, Families, Workshop
Ease yourself gently into the festive mood in our pre-Christmas event!
- Be inspired by the curious artefacts brought out from our collections to add a Christmas theme to our ‘What’s in the Box’
- Have a go at printing. Try mono and leaf printing and we’ll show you a crafty way to make some colourful Christmas designs.
- Make your own cards inspired by Victorian ones from our collections or…
- Cut and stick to your hearts content to make decorations galore!
- Crackers! – make your own this year using recycled materials. Add a hat, a treat and one of your best jokes!
We look forward to seeing you for some Christmas crafting!
No need to book just drop-in. Suitable for all ages.
Tea, coffee & mini treats provided.
Please note: A ‘first come, first served’ policy is in operation for drop-in sessions and free events that do not require pre-booking.