Join us at Hove Museum this Hallowe’en for some spooktacular fun.
- Start: Thursday 31 October 2019
- Two sessions: 10am – 12 and 1pm – 3pm
- Categories: Events, Families, Workshop
Have a go at Hallowe’en themed craft
Come and take part in a range of craft activities devised and inspired by the museum’s collections and on a spooky Hallowe’en theme!
- Make your own individual mini shadow puppet theatre featuring spooky witches, bats, ghosts and ghouls to entertain and scare your friends.
- How about making a Hallowe’en mask to disguise yourself?
- Try your hand at making spiders webs, ghosts and paper pumpkins to hang in your windows and decorate your homes.
The workshops will be led by Nadya Derungs.
Admission is £2.50 per child. All children need to be accompanied by an adult during the craft workshops.
Explore other treats as Hove gets a Hallowe’en twist
- What’s in the box?
There will be new museum objects displayed for Hallowe’en – what can you find?
- Halloween Hunt
Challenge yourself to find all the objects on our Hallowe’en themed hunt around the museum.
We hope you’ll enjoy our event and that it sets the mood ready for an evening of your own trick or treating!
All activities are suitable for children aged 5 and over.