Redevelopment of the Royal Pavilion & Museums Trust website.
This opportunity has now closed.
The Royal Pavilion & Museums Trust (RPMT) wishes to redevelop its primary website at https://brightonmuseums.org.uk/ The current website launched in 2015 and in spite of regular iterative development we need a refreshed web presence that supports changes in the Trust’s business needs and its visitors’ expectations.
Our ambition is to produce a new version of the website with an improved user experience to deliver three key outcomes:
- More engagement with RPMT’s services, both onsite and online, especially those that generate income.
- More use as a repository of knowledge and cultural assets.
- Greater public awareness of RPMT’s emerging brand.
To achieve this, RPMT seeks a WordPress developer in the Greater Brighton area with significant experience of working in the cultural sector to:
- Produce a new version of the website based on the WordPress CMS.
- Offer a maintenance service over the next five years.
- Act as an ongoing partner for future development.
Budget and tender details
Up to £25,000 is available for this work.
If you are interested in tendering, please contact Kevin Bacon, Digital Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for an ITT pack.