Permanent role, 37 hours per week, salary £36,922 – £39,880
This vacancy has now closed.
The Royal Pavilion & Museums Trust is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to oversee management accounting. This is an important post for the new organisation as it moves from being part of Brighton & Hove City Council to a fully-fledged independent charity and business. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and ideally have experience of both charity and business working.
To apply for this role, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A personal statement explaining why you are interested in the role and what skills and experience you would bring. Please keep this to a maximum of 2 pages.
- Your CV, including at least two referees (references will only be contacted with prior permission and only if an applicant is offered the role)
- A completed Application Pack: RPMT Application Pack [DOCX]
- A completed Equalities Form: RPMT Equalities Form February 2021 [DOCX]
The closing date for applications for this role is Tuesday, 2nd March 2021.
- Finance Manager Job description [PDF]
- RPMT Application Pack [DOCX]
- RPMT Equalities Form February 2021 [DOCX]