December fun thanks to The National Lottery!
The Royal Pavilion & Museums, Brighton & Hove are joining participating National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK in saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
Three of our venues the Royal Pavilion, Brighton Museum & Art Gallery and Hove Museum & Art Gallery have all received money from the Heritage Lottery Fund.
National Lottery ticket holders can enjoy three FREE offers at our venues:
Monday 11 December
• Royal Pavilion – free entry after 3pm (last admission 4.30pm)
• Hove Museum – between 2-4pm, pop up café with a free cup of tea or coffee
Saturday 16 December
• Brighton Museum – free entry all day (10am-5pm)
Terms and conditions
- Each visitor must show a valid National Lottery ticket to redeem the free offers. One time use only.
- All National Lottery games qualify for the free offers, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- The offers are valid on the dates and times above only.
- The Royal Pavilion, Brighton Museum and Hove Museum have the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.