Monochrome postcard showing interior of the Priory at Withdean after it was destroyed by lightning on 6 June 1910.
Reference number: BH424899
Collection: Local History and Archaeology
Heritage Learning: Leisure & Tourism
Use the controls below to choose different colour contrast options and background images for the site:
To find out more about web accessibility, and the accessibility features of this site, please visit our web accessibility page.