Search Results (173 items found)
July 1905 Monochrome postcard bearing photomechanical image of Brighton Motor Trials, July 1905. View of eastern end of Madeira Drive with Kemp Town slopes in background. Two motor cars can be seen on start line, with a crowd including several policemen, looking on
Monochrome photographic postcard showing the Wheeler Band in the grounds of the Royal Pavilion, Brighton. Reverse has a handwritten message, 'Thanks for P. I hope you had a nice time ...' Stamp postmarked Hove. B.O 10am July 25th 1905.
.A postcard bearing a hand tinted photographic image of the Kings Road looking towards Hove. In the centre of the photograph are three gardens with railings surrounding them. The central garden appears to have a flag pole in the middle. To the left of the
1905 This is an RNLI superintendants badge from 1905. There has been a Lifeboat in Brighton since 1827. This badge was donated to Brighton Museum anonymously in 1937.
1905 This porcelain vase is decorated with cascading flowers. It was made by Sevres in 1905 and is of the shape known as "Vase de Chelles".
c1925 This onion shaped vase was designed by Bert Nienhuis around 1905. It is coloured all-over with crackled cream glaze and has three abstract geometric designs in black and green. The vase was produced by De Distel Pottery in Amsterdam.
1905-1914 This earthenware vase is tube-lined and decorated with coloured glazes. It was designed by L.V. Solon for Mintons' Secessionist range between 1905 and 1910.
c1905 This pewter ewer is moulded with abstracted berry and stem designs. It was made by J. P. Kayser (trade name Kayserzinn) around 1905. It forms a set with a bowl, also in the museums' collection.
c1905 This vase is in iridescent coloured glass, with a gilt interior. It was made by the Quezal Art Glass & Decorating Company around 1905.
1905 This porcelain vase, with silver rim, is sparsely decorated in coloured slips. The shape of this vase is known as "Vase de Chevilly". It was made Sevres in 1905 and decorated by D. Ligue.