Search Results (763 items found)
B&W photographic print of the party wall to 41/42 windsor Street. No.41 demolished October 1980 leaving strengthened no.42 as buttress to privately owned no.43.
12 October 1954 This photographic print was made by the Borough Surveyor's department in October 1954. It shows the backs of houses in Dorset Buildings, Brighton. This street was demolished in the late 1950s.
26 October 1953 This photographic print was made by the Borough Surveyor's department in October 1953. It shows Ditchling Road looking east from Baker Street in Brighton.
View of Pevensey Castle ruins, with two men coloured in red standing at door. After T. Whichelo, published October 1st 1807.
A pink pamphlet with the full title: 'County Borough of Brighton - Indian Memorial Gateway, Royal Pavilion, Brighton, Wednesday, 26th October, 1921. Arrangements for the Unveiling and Dedication Ceremony.' Printed on front and two inside pages. By Hugo Ta
A dark and stormy view of the night of 15th October 1833. The waves and clouds are highlighted in white to show up against the darkness of the rest. Some of the buildings in Marine Parade can be seen on the right and the balastrading is shown in the foreg
This dark red car has been repainted and has a red, white and blue target symbol on the roof. It has a cream interior. There is a sign on the bonnet that reads 'Rallye Monte Carlo'. It is made of die-cast metal and plastic. It was made by Lesney Products
c1968 The "Garden Egg" chair was designed around 1968 by Peter Ghyczy. It was made by Reuter Produkt. The chair has a polyester resin shell, upholstered in a synthetic woven fabric. This novel, somewhat surreal design, which was available in red, yellow or whit
11 October 1932 This is a photographic print made by Brighton's Borough Surveyor's Department in October 1932. It shows a general view of the west end of Saltdean's new sea defence wall. The view is from the top of the cliff looking down.
3 October 1933 This is a photographic print showing F.Robinson & Sons General Store on Falmer Road, Brighton. It was made by the Borough Surveyor's department in October 1933. Several signs can be seen on the windows, and hanging near the door. A petrol pump and car are