Our Forward Plan 2013-18, and our current policies and statements.
Our strategic Forward Plan sets out Brighton & Hove City Council’s vision and ambitions for the Royal Pavilion & Museums: the services it provides to the community and the role it plays in supporting the visitor economy.
The Plan provides an overview of the history of the buildings and the collections for which the Royal Pavilion & Museums has responsibility. It provides the strategic context in which the service operates at a local level and sets out some of the key recommendations from national policy documents that are driving changes and improvements to the sector.
Other policies and statements
- Access Policy Statement 2017-2020 [PDF]
- Collections Care and Conservation Plan 2017 [PDF]
- Collection Development Policy 2013 [PDF]
- Conservation Policy Statement 2013 [PDF]
- Collections Documentation and Information Policy 2013 [PDF]
- Environmental Policy Statement 2013 [PDF]
- Care and Treatment of Human Remains Policy (revised 2009) [PDF]
- Note on Return of Indigenous Australian Human Remains 2009 [PDF]
- Child and Young Person Safeguarding Policy 2016-17 [PDF]
- Volunteer Strategy and Policy 2008 [PDF]
- Feeding Your Baby Policy 2017 [PDF]
See the Royal Pavilion & Museums Foundation web page for policies relating to the Foundation and its work.